Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What im going to do.

What i am planning to do for my presentation would be to bring in my computer and show you what World of Warcraft is like to play. I will be able to run you around the game showing you some things like where Flight Path is to find in a town. Can take you threw a few of the big cities of the game to show you what it is like. I will also if i can get a chance in the hour presentation be able to maybe get in a Battlegrounds match if possible. I will also be able to show you what the instances are like by taking the class threw one of the instances and showing what the point of instances is like and what to do. Also show what proffessions you can do and what they do and make. Also be able to show you what a melee class does and what a spell caster class can do which will be my rogue and druid. I can also show you what the quest do, what you get from questioning and stuff like that. Can show you what the different mounts are like and what the different speeds are for them.

No comments: